Regional Internship Program
About our Internship
The SEAOHUN Regional Internship Program, adapted from SEAOHUN’s flagship fellowship program, will provide opportunities for undergraduate students or recent bachelor's degree graduates in SEAOHUN member countries to gain hands-on experience working on One Health issues at renown host organizations/institutes for 3 to 6 months locally or cross-countries. In addition to strengthening their skills in One Health, working in a different country will enable interns to obtain exposure to working in a diverse team, cross-cultural experience and opportunities to network and build relationships with host institute and affiliate staff.
To foster future One Health professionals interested in working at higher education or research institutions.
A stipend (including accommodation and living expenses) to cover internship period, one round-trip of economy air travel to and from host organization (if the intern resides outside the host’s city/country), and other necessary expenses required to bring the intern such as Covid-19 testing, visa fees, etc.
Mentorship by the host organization for 3-6 months. The actual internship period will be defined during the candidate selection and agreement signing process.
Undergraduate or recent bachelor’s degree graduates not older than 24 years
Citizen of SEAOHUN member countries
Must be able to work full time with the host organization for entire period of internship placement
Deadline to submit the application: 31 March 2023
Successful interns will be announce in April 2023
Download Call for Application: https://bit.ly/SEAOHUN2023Internship
Submission Link: https://form.jotform.com/SEAOHUN/2023-internship
2023 Host Organizations/Institutions
**Click! right at each national's flag to check out “Terms of Reference (TOR)” of each host organization
1. Tropical Infectious Diseases Research & Education Centre (TIDREC)
2. Faculty of Health Sciences, University Kebangsaan Malaysia
3. Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Universiti Putra Malaysia
4. Faculty of Agriculture, Universiti Putra Malaysia
5. Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Universiti Malaysia Sabah
6. Laboratory of antimicrobial resistance, Faculty of Veterinary Science, Mahidol University
7. Laboratory of parasitic diseases, Faculty of Veterinary Science, Mahidol University
8. Tropical Diseases Research Center (TDRC), Khon Kaen University
9. National Coordination Office, Thailand One Health University Network (THOHUN)
10. Zoetis (Thailand) limited.